JATM will provide a special issue dedicated to VII RIDITA. Information about the submission of the papers for this special issue will be provided soon.
Submission to JATM
- Start date of submissions to EVISE: 14th October 2019
- End date of submission to EVISE: 31st December 2019
- Expected finalization of SI: 30th June 2020
- The submission website for this journal is located at: https://www.evise.com/profile/api/navigate/JATM
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue, it is important that all authors select the name of the special issue when uploading the manuscripts: VSI:VII RIDITA
Guide for authors: Link
Submission to CSTP
- CSTP Journal submission rules can be found here: https://www.editorialmanager.com/cstp/Default.aspx
- All of the papers submitted to the CSTP Journal should contain the following Acknowledgment: “The authors thank the RIDITA (Iberoamerican Air Transportation Research Society) Board of Directors and the VII RIDITA (VII Iberoamerican Air Transportation Research Society International Congress “Air Transportation Sustainability Strategies: Technological, Operational, Economic, Social and Environmental”) Organizing Committee for the possibility of publication of this paper in the CSTP Journal“.
- We also remind that the final decision of acceptance – or not, of the papers belongs to CSTP Journal.
Guide for authors: Link
The aim of Journal of Airline and Airport Management is to publish theoretical and empirical articles that are aimed to contrast and extend existing theories, and build new theories that contribute to advance our understanding of phenomena related with air transport, from the perspectives of three main areas:
- Air Transport and globalization. Future scenarios. The air transport roles in countries and regions economy, is proved as synergy engine in economic activity, both regarding globalization as well as in their cyclical and punctual dynamics, with special interest in the immediate scenes, foreseen for commercial aviation: Flows, supply and demand, promotional policy, and new environmental development opportunities. The impact in tourism of the current paradigm of air transport is also of interest, specially in those regions in which tourism is very valuable as well as those issues concerning air transport and information society and environmental policies.
- Airlines. Regarding any business aspects, specially those involving low cost companies, Asian and Middle East growing companies as well as privatization procedures affecting legacy carriers nowadays. Airline marketing is also of interest as the market evolves faster and becomes more linked everyday and Airlines need innovative and specific solutions to maintain their passengers and to attract new ones. Strategic issues concerning positioning and managing the alliance portfolio also covers are also of interest.
- Airports. From airport planning to operational analysis of capacity and flow optimization. Areas of interest cover any aspect susceptible of improving Airport operativeness.
The contributions can adopt confirmatory (quantitative) or explanatory (mainly qualitative) methodological approaches. Theoretical essays that enhance the building or extension of theoretical approaches are also welcome.
JAIRM selects the articles to be published with a double bind, peer review system, following the practices of good scholarly journals. JAIRM is published six-monthly exclusively on-line, and following an open access policy. On-line publication allows to reduce publishing costs, and to make more agile the process of reviewing and edition. JAIRM defends that open access publishing fosters the advance of scientific knowledge, making it available to everyone.
Submission to JAIRM
- JAIRM publishes papers only in English. English is the lingua franca of the air transport research community, so that research published in English is disseminated more efficiently.
- The instructions for submission are in http://www.jairm.org/index.php/jairm/about/submissions
Scientific Open Access Journal about Airline and Airport Management
- When submitting your papers from the conference, assign them to the RIDITA19 section.
- The paper you submitted to the conference has been published yet in the conference proceedings. So we are expecting a different, presumably reworked, version of your manuscript. It is perfectly alright making the submission with a different title, and that the paper would be a substantially different, better version of the report of your research.
- As indicated by the conference organisation, submitted papers must contain the following acknowledgement: “Authors thank the RIDITA (Iberoamerican Air Transportation Research Society) Board of Directors and the VII RIDITA (VII Iberoamerican Air Transportation Research Society International Congress “Air Transportation Sustainability Strategies: Technological, Operational, Economic, Social and Environmental”) Organizing Committee for the possibility of publication of this paper in JAIRM”.
- We also remind that the final decision of acceptance – or not, of the papers belongs to JAIRM.
The RIDITA will try to publish special issues of high quality, transport-oriented journals, and with numerous stand-alone publications, with several partner journals.
Please check this page regularly for updated information.